Nitrog3n: Membership Agreement
This membership agreement between Nitrog3n and you the representative or member, hereinafter referred to as the member shall be effective for a period of twelve months after registration and payment. Annual payments for this membership shall occur on the registration anniversary date, and at a yearly cost established upon commencement which may be subject to change periodically, and may not subsequently include discounts provided as part of any offer or promotion.
By accessing, browsing or using the nitrog3n.com website or utilising any product and/or service provided by Nitrog3n and The Nitrog3n Platform, hereinafter referred to as Nitrog3n, and by opting to agree to this membership agreement during registration via any of the aforementioned Nitrog3n websites, products and/or services, you represent that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement, and any terms and conditions of the associated products and/or services provided by Nitrog3n.
The membership period shall be for a term of no less than twelve months unless cancelled or suspended by either party, and continuation of this agreement is agreed to by the member upon renewal of a subsequent term of membership.
Either party may cancel the membership at any time by providing written notice to the other party, or if the member wishes to cancel or suspend their membership they may do so verbally.
The products and services of Nitrog3n will be provided in accordance with the terms and conditions of this membership agreement, and the terms and conditions of any products and services provided.
The member or representative of the member's business must:
- have the approval and/or authority to sign and agree to this membership agreement;
- be at least 18 years old;
2. Payments, Fees and Costs:
Annual membership payments shall be made on or before the anniversary date of registration, or within 14 days of receiving a membership subscription tax invoice.
Nitrog3n reserves the right to make changes to this agreement and review membership subscriptions periodically. The member will be given at least 28 days’ notice in writing of any changes, which include:
- any increase in membership fee;
- any increase in the cost of other products and/or services;
- changes to this agreement;
- changes to your membership;
3. Termination or Suspension of Membership:
Nitrog3n reserves the right at any time to cancel or suspend the membership of any member in the event of the following:
- The member commits a serious breach of this Agreement and/or the terms and conditions of any product or service provided by Nitrog3n.
- The member commits an unlawful act whilst accessing or using the products and/or services provided by Nitrog3n, or in association with the Nitrog3n business and any products and/or services associated with the business.
- The member has criminal proceedings against them which are yet to reach a verdict.
- The member or member's account causes, attempts to cause or is suspected to have caused faults, errors, outages and/or issues in the products and/or services Nitrog3n provides either through unlawful and/or unauthorised means, or due to negligent practices.
- Where any monies are due to Nitrog3n by the member remain unpaid for 14 days after its due date for payment.
- The member knowingly provides false details when registering for membership and the false declaration would have reasonably affected Nitrog3n’s decision to accept the membership.
- If Nitrog3n terminates for any reason, they reserve the right to retain any monies received to cover any reasonable costs incurred as a result.
- The member requests either verbally or in writing to have the membership suspended or cancelled.
4. Limitations of Membership, Products or Services:
The following limitations apply to any membership, product or service provided by Nitrog3n:
- 4 hours per month for any phone and/or email support, including changes to any member website and the uploading of photos and/or other digital media. Additional hours may incur fees and further charges;
- 1 gigabyte of disk space for the storage of files, photos and any digital media relating to the products or services being provided to the member. Additional storage space may incur fees and further charges;
- 1000 emails per month sent and received via an online form provided as part of any Nitrog3n product and/or service. Additional emails sent and received may incur fees and further charges;
- Nitrog3n reserves the right to make any additional fees or charges apply in cases where the above limitations are exceeded at its discretion. Members will be notified of any additional fees or charges when and if they occur.
5. Products or Services Unavailable:
Nitrog3n reserves the right to make any product and/or service unavailable for the following purposes:
- conducting scheduled or unscheduled maintenance;
- configuration and/or installation of updates and/or software;
- resolving faults, errors or issues and/or troubleshooting;
- data and system integrity and/or security;
- development updates and/or changes;
- implementation of new features;
- Nitrog3n will notify members of any scheduled or planned outages prior to commencement of the outage, and will notify members of any unscheduled or unplanned outages at the time in which they are either discovered or occurring.
- Nitrog3n makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nitrog3n does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials contained within any product and/or service provided by Nitrog3n, The Nitrog3n Platform and any associated web sites, services and/or products.
- Nitrog3n reserves the right at any time to make any product and/or service unavailable either temporarily or permanently at its discretion if reasonable circumstances cause this to be necessary.
5. Terms and Conditions:
- Nitrog3n reserves the right to change, add, disable or remove any of the particular products and/or services provided for members from time to time.
- Nitrog3n reserves the right to manage the resources which are utilised in the provision of products and/or services how it sees fit, including the storage, format and quality of member photos and digital media.
- May not be combined with any other promotional offer.